11 November, 2006

WEWB's Blurb

Well, lately I've been working myself to a frazzle to have the novel ready ASAP. The manuscript still needs some revision, editing, and polishing. No pain, no gain. I've abandoned plans to self-published the novel, and I am actively looking for an agent to represent my work. Meanwhile, here is a blurb to work your appetite.

Clinical psychologist, Dr. Beverly Crowley, is at a loss as how to deal with the out of character revelation of her client. Her client seemingly has been having precognitive dreams of the serial killings rocking LA. Torn between her commitment to client confidentiality and her duty to report a potential criminal, seeking the middle ground, Beverly has to turn to a man who has been absent in her life for nearly a decade for help: Homicide Detective Sergeant Leo Mars, an interpersonal deception expert—her former lover.
Today's featured picture: My visual representation of a mind's eye, one bent upon destruction.

5 Comments:

Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

Hi!
Here I am now. Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work. And thanks for comment. How is your project? I admit...I liked reading it.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Eryl Ravenwell said...

Thanks for checking my site. Catch you later.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home