27 October, 2006

All pervading Rust

In the novel, rust carries a strong symbolism of death and destruction. Below is a picture gallery of rusty objects that caught my interest while I was strolling near a group of derelict buildings--a haunt of mine. The pictures were taken by the generous Michael Hill, who I coincidentally met a couple of weeks ago, while he was taking pictures of the buildings. One of the photos would very likely be featured on the book cover.












Photos, courtesy of Michael Hill, may not be reproduced without his permission.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Way to network! This looks like a cool idea.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Rashenbo said...

Cool... :)

I dig your background too. I found you on the absolute write boards and thought I'd pop over for a visit.

Cheers!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Eryl Ravenwell said...

very nice of you to visit my site. I'll add your blog to my friend ASAP.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home